Progress JSC is a company with a history of 100 years in the manufacture of high quality industrial castings of gray and nodular cast iron.
The company has most advanced equipment for manufacture of casting moulds and cores:
• automatic casting line with a HEINRICH WAGNER SINTO moulding automate.
• conveyor line with FOROMAT shaking-pressing machines.
• shop with DOZAMET shaking-pressing machines.
• two shot blasting lines and machine for internal cleaning of castings.
• core manufacturing shop with ROPERVERK machine for HOT-BOX process and LAEMPE LL20 machine for cold process.
The company can manufacture parts from the following cast iron grades: EN GJL 200, EN GJL 250, EN GJL 300, EN GJS 500-7 and EN GJS 600-3.
The company has an excellently furnished test laboratory which is licensed to conduct full control of: raw material at the input; characteristics of melted material and moulding sand; physical, chemical and mechanical characteristics of finished products.
Manufacturing capacity: 12 000 tons of castings per year.
The company is certified to ISO9001:2000.
Progress JSC has been supplying castings for the biggest manufacturers of hydraulic motors, hydraulic valves, diesel engines, parts for automobile and fork lift truck industry, reducing gears, wood working machinesе, electric motors and other industries in Bulgaria and more than 10 countries in Europe for many years.
Progress JSC employs highly qualified personnel which is continuously involved in further development and modernization of the manufacturing processes.
We offer to our customers a flexible and mutuallly profitable cooperation.